It’s not often that a new supplement comes along that actually stands out from the crowd. Neutrient have gone one step further and delivered a practitioner strength magnesium formulated with an impressive and totally unique blend of FOUR bioactive chelates.
Food Scientist and Nutritionist, Susie Debice, explains the difference between standard and high-quality magnesium supplements.
Magnesium oxide vs chelates
- Standard: poorly absorbed magnesium oxide which may trigger digestive discomfort.
- Regular: single, double or triple blend of magnesium chelates providing fairly good absorption rates.
- Premium: a higher number of chelates with a focus on chelates with high absorption rates.
Neutrient Magnesium with it’s impressive ‘one of a kind’ formula provides four different magnesium chelates, perfect for pharmacies that pride themselves in stocking effective, premium supplements.
The power of four!
Magnesium chelates utilise special transport channels so much more magnesium is absorbed and faster. The four chelates in Neutrient Magnesium help escort magnesium to areas of the body that standard forms may struggle to reach.
- Magnesium bisglycinate: best absorption rate and a good all-rounder
- Magnesium taurate: used in clinical studies researching the nervous system and brain
- Magnesium malate: top of the list for muscles and energy systems
- Magnesium citrate: good for general magnesium support and energy
Are you low on magnesium?
Reports from the World Health Organization reveal that 60% of Europeans do not achieve the daily dietary intake for magnesium, indicating widespread deficiency. Health professionals often refer to magnesium as being nature’s sedative due to its relaxing influence on muscles, mind and mood.
Adults need to aim to achieve 375mg of magnesium a day. Eating more green leafy vegetables, nuts and seeds helps boost dietary magnesium levels.
Are you low on magnesium? Health professionals often refer to magnesium as being nature’s sedative due to its relaxing influence on muscles, mind and mood. When magnesium is low you may feel overwhelmed, over-stimulated and find it harder to unwind, signs include:
- Low energy and mood
- Irritability, mood swings
- Muscle cramps, weakness, twitches
- Aches and pains
- Busy or worried mindset
- Restless nights, restless legs
- Irregular heartbeat, palpitations
- Headaches, migraines
- Tingling hands, feet, face
Magnesium health benefits
Top up your diet with a premium supplement containing four magnesium chelates to help replenish magnesium which contributes to the maintenance of normal:
- Nervous system and psychological function
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Muscle function and electrolyte balance
- Maintenance of bones and teeth
- Process of cell division and protein synthesis
New to Neutrient
If you are new to Neutrient, visit www.neutrient.com to discover their full range of practitioner strength nutrition supplements. Neutrient formulations are created by a technical team with over 25 years’ experience working in the natural health food and nutrition supplement industry. Neutrient provides bioactive nutrients in forms that deliver optimised absorption often blended with potent synergistic botanical extracts for next level nutrition support.
Neutrient Magnesium: 244mg magnesium per 2 caps, 2-month supply, 120 capsules per bottle, RRP £19.98. www.neutrient.com